Practices are held Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6 – 8 pm from June 29 to December 1. These practices typically consist of bike handling skills instruction and group trail rides.
Practices are held at Franke Park in Fort Wayne, Morsches Park in Columbia City, and Winona Trails in Warsaw. Please check the calendar and be sure you are signed up for TeamSnap to be notified of last minute updates.
What do I bring for practice?
- Bike – in good working order (with spare tube and basic tools).
- Bar plugs – No open bar ends or bar “horns”.
- Helmet! Riders must wear a helmet any time they are riding or have a leg over the bike.
- Team Shirt – Wear your orange team t-shirt or team jersey to practice.
- Water bottle or CamelBak.
- Bike light (late September – December)